Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst thing that has ever happened.

They took away the kung fu channel. Forever. Like really, it's gone. And I didn't even know it was coming. Link. And more.

Luckily, I managed to record a few last movies on my DVR before they shut it down, perhaps most heartbreakingly including Brave Archer 2 and 3, but not the first one. I also got Way of the Dragon, Life Gamble, Martial Arts of Shaolin, Shaolin Abbot, and Pursuit of Vengeance -- all among my favorites. But needless to say, my prospects of winning the battle to stay sane until April have just become decidedly bleaker.

I am quite close to tears. I feel like my cat just died.

No comments:

Please Don't Eat the Sea Kittens