Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Do You Say "Dominated" in Korean?

I just pwned that exam's face. 700 on the verbal and 800 on the math; the writing section still needs to be graded. Hopefully that gets me into Arizona!


Unfortunately, however, I'm stranded at my mom's house, which means Sarah's celebration plan won't work. And try as I might, I've been unable to locate either a cat or a bear. Accordingly, I've acquired a 6-pack of Smithwick's fine Irish Ale, and will spend the evening bumming around the house. To be honest, I'm not too displeased by the prospect of that; that exam was effin' exhausting. Thanks for all the well-wishes!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

geeeez danny. get real.
지배하는 .....looked it up on babel fish. haha. seriously though, well done. that's f'in amazing. what a champ!

Please Don't Eat the Sea Kittens