Living with elliot and dan is sort of like living by myself, if I sleptwalked and made a big mess every night. We wrote up a contract- to get dishes done (no dishwasher)- and it is literally a whole page of writing. Who knew doing dishes could get so complicated!!
Here are some house updates:
- we have a microwave!
- the sharks haven't killed each other yet, and the snails haven't eaten any fish or sharks
- the guy upstairs apparently doesn't wrestle, breakdance, riverdance, move his furniture around, bowl in his livingroom, drop rocks, or anything else like that. I guess he just has really heavy feet.
- None of our plants have died
- Dannys coat is taking up valuable space in my closet
Here are some more tidbits:
- Frank Lloyd Wright developed his Prairie style in 1901, first shown in the Willits house
- the Prairie style is characterized by overlapping space, diversified functionality of space, and permeable exteriors
- Frank Lloyd Wright owned a customized Cadillac
- His son, who was also a practicing architect, was the inventor of Lincoln Logs