Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Just a couple things:

This is the pumpkin I carved online, because although Koreans include pumpkin in their dishes and I have seen pumpkins growing on a roof near my apartment building, it is apparently impossible to buy whole pumpkins here. But the site is sweet: Pumpkin Simulator .


Also, I got pretty into the whole Halloween thing because it makes teaching so much easier (the kids are actually interested!) So I made 3D pumpkins with them (on the left, below. i made the lollipop ghosts with Alex......Alex explains herself in a comment on the first post of this blog.) I now have the most festive desk in the office, what with the two more pumpkins on the right side of my desk!
I miss America, but at least I get to party in Seoul tonight! (wearing a white crown on my head, no less) Have fun tonight kids.

P.S. If any of you are interested in some solid Halloween worksheets (crosswords and word searches and word scrambles, etc) just to feel like you're in elementary school again , let me know. I could even send you the link for how to make the pumpkins.

No comments:

Please Don't Eat the Sea Kittens