Saturday, November 15, 2008

...in which Danny finds out that Leanne voted for McCain

There's really not much to say here that isn't conveyed in the title. I went out with Leanne (the girl from the sushi restaurant) and her roommate last night, and it was pretty fun. We even met a guy named Tim at the bar who turned out the be a libertarian (I think it might have been the first time I've ever randomly met a libertarian while at a bar!). So all in all, a good night. Except Leeane voted for McCain.

Given that she's clearly not consumed by an interest in politics, I see no reason why that has to have an effect on anything. I just thought I should put it out there. McCain.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Were we supposed to vote for something recently?

Andy said...

Oh, well that certainly makes more sense.

Please Don't Eat the Sea Kittens