Monday, November 3, 2008

Return of the Kinder

The supercalifragilistic, but not expialidocious, John Kinder returns for a second interview:

MFL: Did you have to do an internship before you went? And if not, would you recommend doing one?
Kinder: No, and no not really. I have no experience, and I'm getting straight-A's and loving school.
MFL: Solid. Is it expensive to go?
Kinder: Yes, very. But they work with people to check any and all forms of scholarship/financial aid that are available to applicants. I think most people have the actual cost of the school cut down by like 1/2 or 2/3, unless they're from wealthy families.
MFL: Excellent. Thank you, sir.
Kinder: Tell her to really check reviews and the backgrounds of all the schools. Some don't have good reputations. Mine had a bad reputation online for some reason, but everyone in California recognizes it as a great institution.
MFL: If you see reviews online, how do you tell whether they're to be trusted?
Kinder: Tell her to call them and express worry that they have a bad reputation, and see how the respond, e-mail chefs that went there, etc. They list their good graduates. I gotta jet, but tell me where she's looking and I can ask my school.
MFL: Okay, solid; thanks.

So there you have it.

No comments:

Please Don't Eat the Sea Kittens